domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

Entrevista Em ingles com a Miley!/In English Interview with Miley!

Smiling, discreet and very kind, diva Miley Cyrus gave a press conference in the beginning of the afternoon. Shortly after noon,she entered the room superlinda, wearing a beige dress fair-facedsummer. The air conditioning system of the Press made ​​itshrunken cold at the beginning of the interview. But over the chatthe cat was loosening up and forgotten this detail. Too bad theinterview was not very long, because the star had to rehearse forthe show soon. Life as an artist is really running, but Miley did not forget to give a nod to the many fans who waited to see her in front of the Copacabana Palace in Rio de Janeiro. The crowd wasdelirious! Check out the full all that Miley told to us:

P - The repertoire of shows in Brazil will have some news? Willsing some Brazilian music?
A - Yes, yes you will have new songs, many fans asked on Twitter.We're still rehearsing to see if it will be to include, but not becauseBrazilian music will speak only English.
Q - Do you know our samba school parades? I would like to seeour parade or theme song ever?
R - Do not know, maybe (laughs).

Q - Do you like samba? What they know of Brazilian music?
A - Unfortunately not know anything about samba, but my motherhas an exercise video that plays samba if you want it and can show(laughs).
Q - Do you know our samba school parades? I would like to seeour parade or theme song ever?
R - Do not know, maybe (laughs).
Q - What tips would you give to a girl who wants to be a singer?
R - I have a little sister who wants to be a singer. The advice I giveher is to wait until a little older because otherwise it loses the timeto enjoy their childhood and adolescence. And if you want really want to do this, you have to study and do all the singing and acting classes to be able to do it right. And do not let people pollute your head with nonsense.


Q - What do you like doing best: singing or acting?
R - I like both. When I'm on tour I'm more focused on the music. 
But I also like acting in movies.Quando estou filmando, também estou totalmente focada nisto. Actually I can not choose, like the twothings.
 
Q - Tell us a little tour of the show Gipsy Heart. Where did the ideaof the gypsy theme?
R - My father always traveled a lot, was always on the road. Hence the idea because it leaves behind family, friends back and is always in motion.
 
Q - Tell us a little about the movies LOL and So Undercover.
R - The first, LOL, is a movie I made 
​​for myself because I liked the story. So already Undercover is for others and was also very fun to do.

Q - What are your idols in music?
R - I love Joan Jett. It was the best time when I got to introduce meto her.
 
Q - How do you keep the pike concerts, recordings and interviews?
R - I honestly do not know how, because I end up doing and justthink I must be crazy (laughs). There is nothing special (tone ofmodesty).

Q - Why did you decide to sing rock classics?
A - Because many people ask me and because I was inspired bythese classics. So I put on the tour.

Q - What is the difference between the Latin fans and American fans?
R - certainly there's a difference, yes. I love my American fans, but I never saw people sleeping outside the hotel for two days as I amseeing here. In some concerts I've ever made in Latin America, I never heard fans scream as loud as I hear now. I think the show will be the same, with all very excited.
 
Q - Do you have habit of making pictures with a mustache. Why?
R - I have always liked, in fact I have an obsession with mustaches.It's a way to play. My brother just took his driver's license and hehad a mustache photo doing to me while driving. Me too, anything Ido I send a photo making mustache finger at him. Just to keep upwith him and other people like that
Q - Do you use Twitter too. Talks to the Brazilian fans?
A - Yes, it is the way I use to communicate with my fans and see which songs they want to hear the concerts.

Q - You saidwant to to go back to vacation in Brazil. Where to go?
R - I'd love to come back, but just do not like to go to tourist places.Prefer someone from here take me to cool places that Braziliansattend.

Q - Are you planning new work for television?
R-I do not know. My father did a television show and later said henever would do that again and six months later did, then I made 
​​Hannah Montana. I do not like to have a schedule, like, yes, to dowhat to paint.

Q - When you checked the tour said they wanted to go to placeswhere they feel loved. Tell me how is the reception from the fans.
R - When I started touring, I really wanted to know Brazil. Here Ireceive many requests, many people talk to me, so I wanted to know what people do and like.

Q - What is the craziest thing a fan ever wrote to you on Twitter?
R - The strangest thing was that when someone wrote that I had acat and that if I did not answer the Twitter one would kill the cat.Obviously I did not like the idea of an animal die for my cause. That was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I'm not a killercats (jokes, the laughs).
 
Q - What was Miley in school days?
R - When I went to Los Angeles was in sixth grade. It was the lasttime I was formally in a school. I had some problems at school andhave not had the greatest experiences of school life.
 
P - Like any 18 year old girl, you like shopping? What do you liketo buy?
A - Yes, of course, love to shop! Especially like to buy shoes. Thisobsession comes from my mother (laughs). It's almost acompulsive shopper. Purchase 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Q - Do you do charity work? How do you do?
R - I rather have my own charity. But I want children and young people enjoy whatever they are and do not necessarily like what I like.
 
Q - After this tour you will stop to rest?
R - I'll stop for a week to rest, but I can not sit still long but my familywill go crazy (laughs). I will give interviews, make a new album andworking in cinema.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

► Aqui é proibido insultar, usar palavras ofensivas e de baixo calão.
► Respeite a direção do Blog, pois fazemos o nosso melhor para organizá-lo.
► A direção do blog tem o direito de eliminar usuários que não respeitam as regras do mesmo, assim como alertá-los ou não aceitar comentários ofensivos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...